Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's All About ME!

My blog, my posts, my photos... me me ME!

I've been nominated for the Living Passionately Award, by my good friend and fellow blogger, Amber! I'm feeling particularly sparkly from this nomination considering I don't have a wide readership as it is and so I never thought I'd be nominated for anything! Regardless, I'm flattered to have been thought of, for this award since I've been recently struggling with difficulties with a waning creativity in this blog.


So, here's the way the award works...
  1. Post the rules: http://notlostjustweird.com/2012/05/14/living-passionately-award/
  2. Do something out of the ordinary (for me, I presume)
  3. Nominate other bloggers whose passion and awesomeness I admire
Actioned:
  1. Done, see above.
  2. I haven't turned the boob tube on for several weeks now. In fact, it's been so long that I'm behind on Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Big Bang Theory... all shows I was keeping up on, very regularly at one point. I think that I'm more than half a dozen or so weeks behind. Usually a difficult task for me!
  3. Who to nominate... I have to admit, I don't follow too many other blog because I barely have the time to keep up on my own. But, I love artsy crafts (if I ever find the time) and I think this blog is freakin' awesome: Crayons & Milk


(p.s. this is a temporary pause until my next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment